Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Singapore


I finally have some time to write!! :)

I arrived in Singapore one week ago. The flights were pretty relaxed and I was actually able to get quite some airplane sleep. The hostel (The Pod) I stayed at in Singapore was really nice but some of my roommates managed to be so noisy in the middle of the night that I woke up every night at around 4 and couln't fall asleep anymore. Somehow, I still managed to be fit enough for sightseeing in hot, hot, distustingly hot and humid Singapore ;) On thursday I went to Marina Bay and the Gardens by the Bay. It's all pretty impressive! I'm not a fan of such artifically built cities but it's nevertheless really cool to see. The rooftop view of the city at night is also quite amazing! On friday I made my way to the Botanic Gardens. I didn't stay there too long because the heat was just too much :D I went to get some lunch and then off to Sentosa which is a little Island filled with theme parks and other fun stuff. I just wanted to go to the BEACH!! And after quite some detours I did! The water was soooo warm :) I just strolled along the beach and enjoyed the nice water. Next, I wanted to go to Chinatown. When I stepped out of the metro station it was raining like crazy. Monsoon season right there :D I waited about 30 minutes until the rain had stopped and walked around Chinatown. My time in Singapore ended with some drinks in the evening and a fairy that flies to get wine bottles :D



Marina Bay Sands and the Merlion
Supertrees / Gardens by the Bay
Supertees


The view from One Altitude
The BEACH

That's the fairy flying up there to get a bottle of wine



No comments:

Post a Comment